The ten most popular areas for New Development in San Francisco may surprise you. There are tons of new properties that are either for sale, approved for development, or already developing in the heart of San Francisco. Excluding Candlestick/Hunter’s Point, Park Merced, and Treasure Island, here are the most popular places for new home developments in San Francisco:
10. The Mission (930 new units)
9. The Excelsior (1,210 units)
8. Western Addition (1,240 units)
7. South Beach (1,340 units)
6. East SOMA (1,480 units)
5. Mission Bay (2,088 units)
4. Rincon Hill (2,370 units)
3. Market/Octavia (2,410 units)
2. Showplace Square/Potrero Hill (2,950 units)
1. Downtown/Mid-Market (nearly 4,000 units)
For more information about new condo developments in San Francisco, contact Sean Sullivan at 415.215.0554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.