The Heights is listed by Pacific Union International.
The Heights is Pacific Heights’ newest boutique building, and units are selling fast. Out of 13 total units, eight are in contract, with only five remaining. The new construction building includes a mix of 2 and 3 bedroom flats and townhomes, each with a unique floor plan.
- 5C: 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms, 1,692 sq. ft.
- 7C: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,653 sq. ft., private roof deck
- 1D: 2 bedrooms plus media room, 2 bathrooms, 1,768 sq. ft., private deck
- 3D: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,003 sq. ft., private roof deck
- 4D: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,964 sq. ft., private roof deck
Condominiums at The Heights feature €œquality fixtures and thoughtful contemporary finishes€, as well as plenty of natural light and a great location steps from shopping, dining and entertainment. Pacific Heights is still one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, and The Heights is right in the center of it all.
If you’re interested in buying a condo at The Heights, or for more information about new construction and new developments in Pacific Heights, contact neighborhood professional Michelle Balog at 415.810.7890 or email@example.com.
Photo via TheHeightsSF.com.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.