Today’s San Francisco city-wide construction update will focus on the 2011 Road Repaving and Street Safety Bond (sponsored by the Department of Public Works). The planned repairs and improvements include streets, bridges, overpasses and any other improvement that relates to transportation. The new improvements should make the transportation in the city a lot smoother and keep the streets that were once paved in gold, gold again. Here are a few locations where construction is planned or has already begun:
- Castro Streetscape Improvement, 18th Street & Castro Street, 94114
- Jefferson Streetscape Improvement, Powell Street & Jefferson Street, 94133
- Point Lobos Streetscape Project, Point Lobos Avenue & 47th Avenue, 94121
- Haight Street Public Realm Plan, Haight Street & Ashbury Street, 94117
- Broadway Chinatown Improvements, Broadway & Stockton Street, 94133
To learn more about how construction in San Francisco can affect the value of your home, contact neighborhood professional Sean Sullivan at 415.215.0554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.