Climb Real Estate sold properties at several buildings in the Bay Area in the last week, including condos in South Beach, SOMA, Potrero Hill, Oakland, and Foster City and houses in Forest Knolls and San Bruno. Here’s the full list of sold properties plus nearby properties that are currently for sale.
This week’s featured sale is The Watermark: 501 Beale St. #15G. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,037 sq. ft. condo was sold for $1,185,000 by Todd Montgomery and Marcus Lee. Located in the heart of South Beach half a block from the Embarcadero waterfront, the condo features an expansive southwest view, a floor plan built for entertaining, and access to the Watermark’s boutique suite of luxury amenities including a full-service concierge, 24-hour doorman, fitness center, heated lap pool, spa, and a sun deck and barbecue area that overlooks the bay.
South Beach is a popular area for new developments right now; the second tower of One Rincon Hill (rentals) is almost complete, 45 Lansing (rentals) will be opening its first tower soon, 340 Fremont is under construction (expected completion late 2014, listing brokerage TBD), Park 181 at 181 Fremont is under construction (listed by The Mark Company, expected completion 2015), and Polaris Pacific, the listing agency for Lumina at 201 Folsom is actively touring potential buyers.
Currently for sale in South Beach:
- 310 Townsend St. #110, 3bd/2ba, $1,250,000, listed by Michelle Ye and Gertrude Villanueva
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #716N, 1bd+den/1ba, $750,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #7H, studio/1ba, $699,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Bridgeview: 400 Beale St. #604, 1bd/1ba, $699,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- 170 Off Third: 177 Townsend St. #831, jr. 1bd/1ba, $688,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- The Brannan: 219 Brannan St. #3K, 3bd/2ba, $1,549,000, listed by Michelle Balog and Mark Choey (in contract)
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #12C, 1bd/1ba, $849,000, listed by Mark Choey (in contract)
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #526, 1bd/1ba, $625,000, listed by Michelle Ye (in contract)
Sold for $760,000, 1160 Mission St. #602 is a 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condominium at SOMA Grand. The seller was represented by Kevin Gueco, who has handled the sales of 12 other units in the building in the last year, and the buyer was represented by Steve Mi. This particular unit includes downtown views, custom built-ins, an oversized kitchen, and corner pop-out windows. Located near the Financial District and the rapidly developing Mid-Market area, SOMA Grand is a full-service amenity building. When they say full-service, they mean full-service, from dinner reservations to car service, from dogwalkers to personal shoppers, from a masseuse to a caterer to doctors on call. SOMA Grand is located on the SOMA edge of the Mid-Market development corridor, a few blocks from planned new developments at 1415 Mission Street and 99 Rausch Street (aka 1140 Folsom Street).
Lofts for sale in SOMA:
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #T552, 1bd/1.5ba, $1,349,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- 50 Lucerne St. #9, 1bd/1.5ba, $849,000, listed by Joshua Lawrence
- Brannan-Lucerne Lofts: 5 Lucerne St. #4, 1bd/1.5ba, $949,000, listed by Danielle Lazier
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #557T, 1bd/1ba, $1,495,000, listed by Michelle Balog (in contract)
- 139 Welsh St. #2, 2bd/2.5ba, $899,000, listed by Melody Hultgren (in contract)
Condos for sale in SOMA:
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #2113, 2bd/2ba, $1,295,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1710, 1bd+den/1ba, $795,000, listed by Kevin Gueco and Mark Choey
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1212, 1bd/1ba, $729,000, listed by Tiffany Combs and Kevin Gueco (in contract)
451 Kansas St. #528 is a rare 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom view penthouse at The Potrero. Sold for $1,040,000 by Kendra Wall, the unit was originally a model home and includes numerous upgrades as well as Bay Bridge and city views from the living room and both bedrooms. The Potrero was developed by well-known Lambert Development, whose projects include The Brannan, 50 Lansing, the Oriental Warehouse, and the Clocktower Lofts. The Potrero is located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas near the San Francisco Design Center, the new UCSF campus, and new development building Onyx. The Potrero also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and Downtown, or in the other direction, the 16th Street BART and famously hip Valencia corridor.
Currently for sale in Potrero Hill:
- 776 Wisconsin St., 4bd/2.5ba, $1,495,000, listed by Hector Orozco
- 721 De Haro St., 3bd/2ba, $1,349,000, listed by Lisa Lyons and Dirk Kinley
- Sierra Heights: 25 Sierra Street #204, 2bd/2ba, $849,000, listed by Kevin Gueco (in contract)
- The Potrero: 451 Kansas St. #352, studio/1ba, $499,000, listed by Kendra Wall (in contract)
319 Christopher Drive is a renovated view home in San Francisco’s Forest Knolls neighborhood. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home was sold for $1,150,000 by Marco Wan and Marcus Lee; Todd Montgomery represented the buyer. The house features a premium view lot, a 2-car garage, and 2,100 sq. ft. of living space over 2 levels, including formal living and dining areas on the main level and a family room, a bonus room, and a wet bar area on the lower level. The lower level has its own entrance with access to the backyard and a patio. Forest Knolls is located near UCSF, the Inner Sunset, Cole Valley, West Portal, and major transportation options.
3090 Glascock St. #404 is the third condo to close escrow at Harborwalk this year (three others are in contract). Tom Watson sold the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,023 sq. ft. condo for $295,000. It includes a balcony and 2-car parking. Harborwalk is Oakland’s newest development, located on the waterfront just across the Park Street Drawbridge from Alameda’s pedestrian-friendly streets and downtown shopping and dining. It’s also close to Oakland’s Coliseum, the historic Paramount Theater, and Fruitvale Station shopping and BART.
Lofts and condos for sale in Oakland:
- 288 Third St. #501, 2bd/2ba, $559,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- 288 Third St. #106, 2bd/2ba, $450,000, listed by Tom Watson
- Pacific Cannery Lofts: 1201 Pine St. #139, 2bd+den/2ba, $499,000, listed by Jessie Lee
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #324, 4bd/3ba, $399,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #303, 2bd/2ba, $299,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #401, 2bd/2ba, $320,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
1111 Compass Lane #108 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the Marina Point complex of Foster City. George Langford and Danielle Lazier sold the condo for $701,688, over $100,000 higher than the list price. The unit features plantation shutters, natural light, a balcony, and a gas fireplace. Marina Point includes elevators in each building, a pool, a spa, and a tennis court and is close to Bay walking trails and Silicon Valley.
Marco Wan and Marcus Lee sold 635 Walnut Street, a single-family home in San Bruno, for $628,000. The house includes 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and both an office and a family room. There is a small front yard and a large rear patio and covered deck. The house is close to SFO, parks, public transportation, restaurants, shops and highway 101 for commuting north to San Francisco or south to Silicon Valley.
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.