Climb Real Estate sold properties at several buildings in the Bay Area in the last week, including condos at the Brannan and the Infinity in South Beach and a loft at the Clocktower in SOMA. They also sold a condo in Corona Heights, a townhouse at Sierra Heights in Potrero Hill, and two condos at Harborwalk in Oakland. Here’s the full list of sold properties plus nearby properties that are currently for sale.
This week’s biggest sale was a rare 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse at The Brannan in South Beach. Listed by Michelle Balog and Mark Choey, 219 Brannan St. #3K sold for $1,560,000 and features a one-of-a-kind wraparound terrace. While the townhouse is listed as a 3 bedroom, the third bedroom is legally an office/den (it’s fully enclosed, but doesn’t have a closet). The Brannan is known for having its common areas and lobby done by internationally acclaimed Parisian interior designer Christian Liaigre. It features a full suite of amenities including on-site concierge service, a fitness center, an outdoor lap pool, a spa, and a cabana, and is located in the heart of South Beach.
Mark Choey also sold a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 806 sq. ft. condo at the Infinity: 338 Spear St. #12C sold for $960,500, 11% over its original list price. The condo has one of the most coveted 1-bedroom floor plans in the building, with partial views of the Bay Bridge and a nook in the hallway suitable for a small desk. The Infinity’s amenities include a 5,000 square foot fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, an indoor heated lap pool, a concierge, front-desk security, a home theater room, a resident lounge and a business center. It’s one of the most striking condominium buildings in South Beach, with its signature curved glass walls and central location near the Embarcadero and Financial District.
South Beach is a popular area for new developments right now; the second tower of One Rincon Hill (rentals) is almost complete, 45 Lansing (rentals) will be opening its first tower soon, 340 Fremont is under construction (expected completion late 2014, listing brokerage TBD), Park 181 at 181 Fremont is under construction (listed by The Mark Company, expected completion 2015), and Polaris Pacific, the listing agency for Lumina at 201 Folsom is actively touring potential buyers.
Currently for sale in South Beach:
- 310 Townsend St. #110, 3bd/2ba, $1,250,000, listed by Michelle Ye and Gertrude Villanueva
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #716N, 1bd+den/1ba, $750,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #9H, 1bd/1ba, $845,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #931, 2bd/2ba, $779,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #116, 1bd+den/1ba, $749,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Bridgeview: 400 Beale St. #604, 1bd/1ba, $699,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #7H, studio/1ba, $679,000, listed by Mark Choey
- 170 Off Third: 177 Townsend St. #831, jr. 1bd/1ba, $649,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher (in contract)
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #526, 1bd/1ba, $625,000, listed by Michelle Ye (in contract)
This designer loft at the Clocktower was featured by CurbedSF for its unique €œmeditation raft€ living room. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,812 sq. ft. loft sold for $1,445,000, just under its list price of $1,450,000. 461 Second St. #557T was listed by Michelle Balog, with the buyer represented by Danielle Lazier. With rare water views, an industrial kitchen, a custom Murphy bed in the dining room, expansive built-in shelving and desk space in the hallway, and a cantilevered desk in the bedroom that swings out over the living room, this is a loft truly unlike any other. And it’s in the popular Clocktower conversion building in SOMA on the border of South Beach and Rincon Hill, so it’s close to neighborhood amenities including the Embarcadero and AT&T Park while still being walking distance to downtown.
Lofts for sale in SOMA:
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #T552, 1bd/1.5ba, $1,349,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- Brannan-Lucerne Lofts: 5 Lucerne St. #4, 1bd/1.5ba, $949,000, listed by Danielle Lazier
- 50 Lucerne St. #9, 1bd/1.5ba, $849,000, listed by Joshua Lawrence
- The Jackson Brewery: 301 11th Street #2A, 1bd/1ba, $749,000, listed by Marcus Lee and Todd Montgomery
- 960 Natoma St. #4, 1bd/1.5ba, $699,000, listed by Mark Choey
- 139 Welsh St. #2, 2bd/2.5ba, $899,000, listed by Melody Hultgren (in contract)
Condos for sale in SOMA:
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #2113, 2bd/2ba, $1,295,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1207, 2bd/2ba, $925,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- Shipley Square: 821 Folsom St. #502, 2bd/2ba, $899,000, listed by Mark Choey
- One Hawthorne: 1 Hawthorne St. #11F, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,650,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher (in contract)
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1710, 1bd+den/1ba, $795,000, listed by Kevin Gueco and Mark Choey (in contract)
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1212, 1bd/1ba, $729,000, listed by Tiffany Combs and Kevin Gueco (in contract)
101 States St. #2 is located in Corona Heights on the border of the Castro District. The 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom split-level condo sold for $1,240,000, over 24% over the list price! Listed by George Langford, the condominium includes an open floor plan, a wood-burning fireplace, a semi-private patio, and views of the Castro and Eureka Valley from the bedrooms. It also has a separate entrance and a private 1-car garage, making it feel more like a townhouse than a condo.
Kevin Gueco just sold a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome for $863,000; Lisa Lyons represented the buyer. At Sierra Heights in Potrero Hill, 25 Sierra St. #204 includes 2-car parking and a deck with stunning bay views. The townhouse has a loft-like feel, with high ceilings in the open living/dining room leading to a mezzanine office and the enclosed master bedroom. The Sierra Heights building features a lush central courtyard and is located on the border of Potrero Hill and the Dogpatch, within walking distance to neighborhood favorites like Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous, Recchiuti’s Chocolate Lab, Serpentine, Piccino, Just For You Cafe, Good Life Grocery, Chez Papa, Farley’s, and Plow. It’s a few blocks from the 22nd Street Caltrain station and T-Third Muni light rail line to downtown.
Currently for sale in Potrero Hill:
- 776 Wisconsin St., 4bd/2.5ba, $1,495,000, listed by Hector Orozco
- 721 De Haro St., 3bd/2ba, $1,349,000, listed by Lisa Lyons and Dirk Kinley (in contract)
Tom Watson just sold two more condos at Harborwalk in Oakland. 3090 Glascock St. #401 is a 1,133 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom courtyard-facing unit featuring a balcony off the living room, stainless steel appliances, a master bedroom with a walk-in closet, in-unit laundry and 2-car parking, sold for $360,000.
3090 Glascock St. #303 sold for just $10,000 less, at $350,000; it’s a 1,123 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with all the same features but only 1-car parking and no vaulted ceilings (although it does include designer carpet and paint, upgraded flooring in the dining nook, and an upgraded washer/dryer).
Harborwalk is Oakland’s newest development, located on the waterfront just across the Park Street Drawbridge from Alameda’s pedestrian-friendly streets and downtown shopping and dining. It’s also close to Oakland’s Coliseum, the historic Paramount Theater, and Fruitvale Station shopping and BART.
Lofts and condos for sale in Oakland:
- 288 Third St. #501, 2bd/2ba, $559,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- Pacific Cannery Lofts: 1201 Pine St. #139, 2bd+den/2ba, $499,000, listed by Jessie Lee
- 288 Third St. #106, 2bd/2ba, $450,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #324, 4bd/3ba, $399,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.