Climb Real Estate sold properties all around San Francisco’s District 9 and in South San Francisco in the last week, including condos at One Rincon Hill and The Metropolitan in Rincon Hill; a condo at Baycrest and a TIC in South Beach; a condo in Potrero Hill; a condo at SOMA Grand in SOMA; a loft in Mission Bay; and a condo at The Peninsula Mandalay in South San Francisco.
This week’s showcase sale is 310 Townsend St. #110, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in South Beach sold for $1,410,000 by Michelle Ye and Gertrude Villanueva. The 1,410 sq. ft. New York-style conversion condo includes a private entrance and luxury features such as a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the line Bosch stainless steel appliances, European cabinetry, and Kohler fixtures. A light-filled living space with 14-foot ceilings showcases contemporary architecture with exposed brick and timber detail. This South Beach brick and timber building was originally built in 1907 and converted in 2006 to 45 stunning loft-like condominiums. 310 Townsend is in the most desirable part of South Beach, just steps from world-class restaurants like Saison and 25 Lusk; local favorites The Creamery, Philz Coffee, and AT&T Park; vibrant nightlife; and the conveniences of a gourmet Safeway and the 4th Street Caltrain station. The location features a Walk Score of 86 and Transit Score of 100.
Michelle Ye, who also frequently handles sales at Baycrest, sold 201 Harrison St. #931 for $818,000. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo has new floors, a remodeled kitchen, and updated bathrooms with designer light fixtures. Both bedrooms have water and city views. Baycrest Towers is a full-service amenity building with 24/7 lobby ambassadors, a pool, a hot tub, a outdoor barbecue area, a gym and weight room with a sauna, and a racquetball court. Baycrest is located in one of the most popular areas of San Francisco, surrounded by world-renowned restaurants and nightlife. It offers a short commute for those who work downtown or in the Financial District, East Bay or Peninsula. Residents also enjoy the proximity of the Ferry Building, the Caltrain station, convenient freeway access, and AT&T Park.
24 Clyde Street is in a historic Edwardian-style TIC building in the Historic South End area of South Beach. Located on a short alley off of Townsend between Third and Fourth Streets, the 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat sold for $799,000 with the seller represented by Melody Hultgren and the buyer represented by Jessie Lee. While it’s technically a 3 bedroom, the third bedroom has been converted into a combination office/guest room with built-in shelving and a Murphy bed and opens onto a small common deck.
Currently for sale in South Beach:
- The Brannan: 229 Brannan St. #12G, 2bd/2ba, $1,629,000, listed by Michelle Balog
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #5E, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,399,000, listed by Michelle Balog and Mark Choey
- The Towers: 88 King St. #424, 2bd/2ba, $1,275,000, listed by Sherry Juneja
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #5E, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,195,000, listed by Marcella Bartolini and Mark Choey
- 170 Off Third: 177 Townsend St. #511, 2bd/2ba, $1,149,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- South End Lofts: 1 Clarence Place #4, 2bd/1.5ba, $1,049,000, listed by Gabriel Rojas
- Harbor Lofts: 400 Spear St. #212, 2bd/2ba, $899,000, listed by Michelle Balog
- 28 Clyde Street, 3bd/1ba, $849,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #9H, 1bd/1ba, $845,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Harbor Lofts: 400 Spear St. #118, 1bd/1.5ba, $839,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- Bridgeview: 400 Beale St. #808, 1bd/1ba, $699,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #716N, 1bd+den/1ba, $750,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #1021, 1bd/1ba, $675,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #T552, 1bd/1.5ba, $1,325,000, listed by Melody Hultgren (in contract)
- South End Lofts: 2 Clarence Place #7, 1bd+den/1.5ba, $999,000, listed by Gabriel Rojas (in contract)
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #7H, studio/1ba, $679,000, listed by Mark Choey (in contract)
- The Infinity: 318 Spear St. #6G, jr. 1bd/1ba, $599,000, listed by Mark Choey (in contract)
Climb’s second-biggest sale in the last week was One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #3401, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sold for $1,150,000 by Matt Finley. With spectacular unobstructed views of the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, and the Berkeley Hills stretching as far as Mount Diablo, the condo features floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious walk-in closet, gorgeous hardwood floors, and granite kitchen and bathroom countertops as well as designer Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances. The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. One Rincon Hill’s prime location on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
The Metropolitan: 355 1st St. #2004 is a 20th floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with an impressive southeast view of the San Francisco Bay and East Bay hills. Sold for $835,000 by Marcus Lee and Todd Montgomery, the condo features a contemporary open floor plan, premium finishes, and an entertainer’s kitchen with custom oak cabinets, a Bosch gas range and dishwasher, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, and premium granite counters with a glass backsplash. The Metropolitan is located near the Financial District on Rincon Hill and offers a best-in-class suite of amenities including a 24-hour attended lobby, concierge, and on-site management; a large well-equipped fitness center; an indoor heated pool, spa, and sauna; and a library, a theater, and conference and recreation rooms. The central location is blocks from the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and AT&T Park with easy access to I-80, 101, 280, and public transportation.
Currently for sale in Rincon Hill:
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #5204, 3bd/3ba, $3,499,000, listed by Matt Finley
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #1605, 1bd/1ba, $799,000, listed by Matt Finley
- One Rincon Hill: 489 Harrison St. #305, 2bd+den/2.5ba, $1,299,000, listed by Matt Finley and Hector Orozco (in contract)
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #1706, 2bd/2ba, $1,459,000, listed by Matt Finley (in contract)
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #3205, 1bd/1ba, $849,000, listed by Matt Finley and Mark Choey (in contract)
935 Vermont Street is a top floor bi-level condo with the feel of a single-family home. The 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo was sold for $1,107,000 by Michelle Stephens and features a deck off the living room, a protected backyard patio, and a balcony off the master bedroom. Located in the sunny area of Potrero Hill, 935 Vermont is across the street from McKinley Square Park (and San Francisco’s real crookedest street). There is easy access to amenities on 20th Street, freeways 101 and 280, Muni, Caltrain, and SF General Hospital.
Currently for sale in Potrero Hill:
SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #2310 is a premium 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo with city and bay views and penthouse-level finishes. Sold for $850,000 by Marcus Lee and Todd Montgomery, the condo also has expanded ceiling heights, broad window lines, and a large den/sleeping alcove. SOMA Grand’s fifth floor garden level features a full fitness center, hot tub, sun deck with cabanas, yoga studio, meditation garden, fire pit, barbecue area with picnic bench seating, and a club room with a chef’s kitchen and plasma TV. The building’s luxury lifestyle services include bi-monthly housekeeping, concierge services, 24-hour security, a DVD library, Philz coffee and tea service, wireless internet in the lobby, and a wellness room for private instruction or massage. The building is conveniently located near the Financial District and the revitalizing Mid-Market area, close to tech shuttle stops and less than 2 blocks from Twitter, BART, and Muni, and the freeways are just minutes away. A perfect 100 Walk Score makes this a “Walker’s Paradise.”
Condos and lofts for sale in SOMA:
Dirk Kinley sold 175 Bluxome St. #103, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom live/work loft on the border of SOMA and Mission Bay. Sold for $640,000 with the buyer represented by Jessie Lee, the loft includes a unique office/storage space on the lower level. The building features a landscaped central courtyard, glass-enclosed elevator (which is a standout feature of the courtyard), water feature, trash deposits on each floor, a security guard, on-site maintenance, bicycle storage, and extra-fast 200 Mbps internet from Webpass. 175 Bluxome is conveniently located near some of technology’s most exciting companies, including Dropbox, Zynga, AirBnB, Advent Software, Adobe Software, Square, and Twitter. It’s close to world-class restaurants including Bluxome Street Winery, Saison, Zuppa, Coco 500, and 25 Lusk; local favorites The Creamery, Philz Coffee, South Park, and AT&T Park; vibrant nightlife; and the conveniences of a Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and the 4th Street Caltrain station.
Lofts and condos for sale in Mission Bay:
- Madrone: 420 Mission Bay Blvd. North #404, 1bd/1ba, $825,000, listed by Vi Pavlicevich
- 175 Bluxome St. #320, 2bd/2ba, inquire for price, listed by Dirk Kinley
- The Beacon: 250 King St. #706, 1bd+den, 1ba, $725,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- The Beacon: 260 King St. #621, 1bd/1ba, $599,000, listed by Marcus Lee and Todd Montgomery (in contract)
South San Francisco
Jessie Lee sold another condo at The Peninsula Mandalay in South San Francisco; 1 Mandalay Pl. #908 is a 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom unit sold for $460,000. The home features hill views and upgraded appliances and counters. The Peninsula Mandalay is a rare high-rise condominium in South San Francisco, perched at the foot of the San Bruno mountain within a 15-minute commute to both San Francisco and the South Bay. Amenities include an entrance lobby with high-end finishes and fine art, a fully equipped fitness center, a business area, a club room, and a patio.
Also for sale in South San Francisco:
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.