Climb Real Estate sold properties all around the Bay Area in the last two weeks, including a condo at One Rincon Hill, a condo in Lone Mountain, a loft at South End Lofts in South Beach, a condo at The Infinity in South Beach, a condo at Symphony Towers in Van Ness/Civic Center, a house in San Mateo, and a condo at The 88 in San Jose.
489 Harrison Street #305 is a stylish and hip Manhattan-style townhouse at One Rincon Hill. Part of the building’s exclusive townhouse collection, the condo has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a den over 1,550 square feet. It was sold for $1,300,000 by Matt Finley and Hector Orozco and is one of only four homes with its floor plan, which features 2 private entrances and a balcony with skyline views. The new owner can enjoy the luxury of all One Rincon Hill’s amenities with convenient private access to the building’s pool, spa, and other outdoor amenities.
Rincon Hill is a popular area for new developments right now; the second tower of One Rincon Hill (rentals) has opened its leasing office, 45 Lansing (rentals) will be opening its first tower soon, 340 Fremont is about to start construction (expected completion late 2014, listing brokerage TBD), Park 181 at 181 Fremont is under construction (listed by The Mark Company, expected completion 2015), and Lumina at 201 Folsom is under construction and expected to open in 2015 (listed by Polaris Pacific).
Currently for sale in Rincon Hill:
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #5204, 3bd/3ba, $3,499,000, listed by Matt Finley
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #1605, 1bd/1ba, $799,000, listed by Matt Finley
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #1706, 2bd/2ba, $1,459,000, listed by Matt Finley (in contract)
- One Rincon Hill: 425 1st St. #3205, 1bd/1ba, $849,000, listed by Matt Finley and Mark Choey (in contract)
3129 Geary Boulevard #2 is a premium contemporary flat in San Francisco’s Lone Mountain neighborhood close to USF, Rossi Park, and Golden Gate Park. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo was sold for $999,000 by Marcus Lee and Todd Montgomery. It features a large great room with a bay window, a gas fireplace, high ceilings, and a dining area that easily seats eight. The location is surrounded by restaurants and shops and offers direct access to major transportation lines including the Muni 38 line to downtown.
Two Clarence Place #7 is a dramatic Tribeca-style live/work loft at the South End Lofts. Built by the Martin Building Company in 1997, South End Lofts is a live/work loft community situated within a premier South Beach location within walking distance to AT&T Park, The Embarcadero, and the San Francisco Caltrain station. Sold for $985,000 by Gabriel Rojas, 2 Clarence Place #7 is a 1 bedroom plus den, 1.5 bathroom loft. The 2-level residence is distinguished by signature Martin Building Company finishes including substantial industrial doors, custom woodwork, exposed architectural steel, smooth-finish shower stucco, and polished radiant heat concrete floors.
Mark Choey sold a rare studio home at The Infinity: 333 Main Street #7H for $650,000. The 640 sq. ft. studio includes a full-sized modern kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, granite counters and contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry, a sleeping alcove, and hardwood floors. With full access to the Infinity’s suite of luxury amenities, it makes an ideal pied-à-terre.
Currently for sale in South Beach:
- The Brannan: 229 Brannan St. #12G, 2bd/2ba, $1,529,000, listed by Michelle Balog (in contract)
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #5E, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,399,000, listed by Michelle Balog and Mark Choey
- The Towers: 88 King St. #424, 2bd/2ba, $1,275,000, listed by Sherry Juneja
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #5E, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,195,000, listed by Marcella Bartolini and Mark Choey
- 170 Off Third: 177 Townsend St. #511, 2bd/2ba, $1,149,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- South End Lofts: 1 Clarence Place #4, 2bd/1.5ba, $1,049,000, listed by Gabriel Rojas
- Harbor Lofts: 400 Spear St. #212, 2bd/2ba, $899,000, listed by Michelle Balog
- 28 Clyde Street, 3bd/1ba, $799,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #9H, 1bd/1ba, $845,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Harbor Lofts: 400 Spear St. #118, 1bd/1.5ba, $839,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- Bridgeview: 400 Beale St. #808, 1bd/1ba, $699,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #716N, 1bd+den/1ba, $750,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #1021, 1bd/1ba, $675,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #T552, 1bd/1.5ba, $1,325,000, listed by Melody Hultgren (in contract)
- The Infinity: 318 Spear St. #6G, jr. 1bd/1ba, $599,000, listed by Mark Choey (in contract)
Van Ness/Civic Center
Symphony Towers: 750 Van Ness Avenue #203 is a serene condo in the Performing Arts District near Hayes Valley. Sold by Tiffany Combs for $715,000, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo was the original model home for the building, selected for its intimate view of the courtyard, and includes upgraded flooring, window coverings, and custom closets. Symphony Towers offers elegant custom lobbies with maple and slate finishes, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain, and a landscaped roof deck with a stainless steel gas grill and incredible San Francisco views, all located close to shuttle stops, gyms, restaurants, the Symphony, and more.
198 42nd Avenue is a grand-scale contemporary home in the Westwood Knolls neighborhood of San Mateo. The 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single-family home includes bonus space, 2 decks, and both front and back yards on a premium ¼ acre lot. Sold for $1,600,000 by Matt Woebcke and Marcus Lee, the house integrates the modern luxuries of a built-in sound system, custom window treatments, oak hardwood floors, and custom lighting with a hint of traditional charm. The serene Westwood Knolls setting is within immediate vicinity to schools and several shopping and dining options.
Also for sale in San Mateo:
Lisa Lyons is on a roll in San Jose, with another sale at The 88: 88 East San Fernando Street #1807. Sold for $545,000, the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom “like new” condo includes expansive views, rich hardwood floors, granite counters, Studio Becker cabinetry, Thermador gas cooking, and sleek modern finishes. The “L” plan is the most desirable of the 1 bedroom plans at The 88; it was the first to sell out and the first resale to date. The 88 is one of San Jose’s premier high-rise condominium buildings, with a concierge, pool, spa, outdoor dining area, entertaining lounge with professional kitchen, billiard room, skyline observation deck with stunning city views, all located within walking distance to top Bay Area companies, dining, and amenities including San Pedro Square Marketplace.
Lisa also closed sales on two condos at Axis, another high-rise condo building in downtown San Jose. 38 North Almaden Boulevard #1105, a 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo with western views, sold off-market for $570,000, setting a new sales record for price per square foot for 1 bedroom plus den floor plans in the building. Lisa represented the buyer for the sale of 38 North Almaden Boulevard #305, a spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit with a balcony and extra-large deeded storage. Lisa got a great deal for her buyer, with the lowest-priced sale at Axis in recent months–just $451,500. Amenities at Axis include concierge service, 24-hour security, a heated pool and hot tub, a large outdoor dining area with a custom-designed barbecue, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and a brand-new owner’s lounge (coming soon).
Condos for sale in San Jose, all listed by Lisa Lyons:
- City Heights: 175 West Saint James St. #1505, 2bd/2ba, $1,175,000
- City Heights: 175 West Saint James St. #1503, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,150,000
- City Heights: 175 West Saint James St. #1508, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,075,000
- City Heights: 175 West Saint James St. #1502, 1bd /2ba, $850,000
- The 88: 88 East San Fernando St. #2004, studio/1ba, $535,000
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.