Climb Real Estate sold properties at several buildings in the Bay Area in the last week, including lofts and condos in Mission Bay, SOMA, and Oakland and a house in Potrero Hill. Here’s the full list of sold properties plus nearby properties that are currently for sale.
Joshua Lawrence sold 235 Berry Street #406, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Mission Bay, for $1,445,000. The condominium has a unique L-shaped living and dining area with an office nook. The home includes upgraded entertainment wiring for speakers and flat-panel TVs and a custom kitchen with Caesarstone counters and a glass-front Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler. A balcony off the living room has partial views of Mission Creek, and both bedrooms have walk-in closets.
235 Berry is located across Mission Creek from Mission Bay’s newest condominium development, Arden, which is currently under construction with the sales office’s opening planned for late April or early May. Arden developer Nat Bosa also built Madrone and its sister building next door, Radiance, creating a mini-community of luxury condos just a few blocks from South Beach and AT&T Park.
Condos and lofts for sale in Mission Bay:
- Arterra: 300 Berry St. #804, 1bd+den/1ba, inquire for price, listed by Kendra Wall
- 175 Bluxome St. #107, 2bd/1.5ba, $679,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- 175 Bluxome St. #101, 1bd/1ba, $599,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- 235 Berry St. #706, 2bd/2.5ba, $1,695,000, listed by Joshua Lawrence (in contract)
310 Townsend St. #209 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in a brick and timber warehouse conversion building that sold for $1,050,000. Listed by Dirk Kinley, the condo’s high ceilings and exposed brick, timber, and steel beams give it a loft-like feel. The 1,162 sq. ft. condo includes stainless Bosch appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Kohler-inspired bathrooms. The location is at the intersection of SOMA, South Beach, and Mission Bay, just across the street from the Fourth and King Caltrain station.
1488 Harrison St. #201 is a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner loft with a southern exposure and views (rare for a loft in SOMA!). It sold for $755,000 and was ratified less than 30 days after it came on the market. Dirk Kinley represented the seller and Marcus Lee represented the buyer. The loft also featured numerous custom cabinets lining the living and dining areas and a unique Murphy bed that folds out of the dining room wall to accommodate guests.
Lofts for sale in SOMA:
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #557T, 1bd/1ba, $1,495,000, listed by Michelle Balog
- 139 Welsh St. #2, 2bd/2.5ba, $949,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #T552, 1bd/1.5ba, $4,349,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
Condos for sale in SOMA:
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #2113, 2bd/2ba, $1,295,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #602, 1bd+den/1ba, $695,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1502, 1bd+den/1ba, $799,000, listed by Kevin Gueco (in contract)
821 Folsom St. #416 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium in the Shipley Square building that sold for $720,000. Mark Choey and Marcella Bartolini were the listing agents and Vi Pavilicevich represented the buyer. At approximately 662 sq. ft., the condo has a large combination living/dining space and an open kitchen with stainless GE appliances and granite counters. Shipley Square is a boutique mid-rise building constructed in 2044 with a European-influenced central landscaped courtyard, a top floor downtown view deck, and bicycle racks in the garage.
Located in the new Yerba Buena neighborhood between SOMA and South Beach, 821 Folsom is also located a block from two of SOMA’s newest developments at 900 Folsom Street and 280 5th Street. Mosso at 900 Folsom is a rental building currently under construction with planned availability this spring, and 280 5th Street is a 181-unit development still in the planning stages (no listing brokerage yet). Shipley Square is also a couple blocks from a planned new 112-unit development at 99 Rausch (1140 Folsom Street).
Climb Real Estate has one condo for sale in Yerba Buena right now, on the South Beach side of the neighborhood:
1379 Kansas Street is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house in Potrero Hill near the Mission District, sold for $960,000 by Michelle Ye. The single-family home featueres an open floor plan concept with a huge living/dining room and a kitchen which opens to a garden. All 3 bedrooms are upstairs, including a master bedroom with huge bay windows and city views. The home also includes a large basement and unfinished attic that have potential for additional living space.
Currently for sale in Potrero Hill:
- 776 Wisconsin St., 4bd/2.5ba, $1,495,000, listed by Hector Orozco
- The Potrero: 451 Kansas St. #528, 2bd/2ba, $949,000, listed by Kendra Wall
- The Potrero: 451 Kansas St. #387, studio/1ba, $499,000, listed by Kendra Wall
Melody Hultgren sold a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom luxury condominium at The Ellington for $421,0000. Located in the heart of Jack London Square, the condo, 222 Broadway #914, features views of urban Oakland and the Berkeley Hills and includes an upgraded kitchen and outdoor space.
The Ellington, Jack London Square’s tallest building, is also its premier full-service community, offering residents impeccable amenities and a €œhotel-style€ lifestyle just 2 blocks from the iconic Jack London Square sign. As a full-service building, The Ellington offers 24-hour concierge service and a lobby attendant, a pool with sun deck, 2 high speed elevators, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a business center, and a club room.
Lofts and condos for sale in Oakland:
- 288 Third St. #106, 2bd/2ba, $525,000, listed by Tom Watson
- Pacific Cannery Lofts: 1201 Pine St. #139, 2bd+den/2ba, $499,000, listed by Jessie Lee
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #324, 4bd/3ba, $399,000, listed by Tom Watson
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #303, 2bd/2ba, $299,000, listed by Tom Watson
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #404, 2bd/2ba, $310,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #312, 2bd/2ba, $300,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
- Harborwalk: 3090 Glascock St. #401, 2bd/2ba, $320,000, listed by Tom Watson (in contract)
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.