Climb Real Estate sold properties at several buildings in the Bay Area in the last week, including lofts and condos in SOMA, South Beach, Potrero Hill and Mission Bay and a house in the East Bay. Here’s the full list of sold properties plus nearby properties that are currently for sale.
SOMA (South of Market)
388 Townsend St. #4 is a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom live/work loft in a boutique SOMA building, sold for $740,000 by Todd Montgomery and Marcus Lee. Climb’s Melody Hultgren represented the buyer. With a classic bi-level layout, a fireplace, a balcony off the living room, deeded parking, and an ideal location across the street from Caltrain, the 940 sq. ft. loft has it all.
249 Shipley St. #2 is a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom live/work loft in SOMA with access to all the neighborhood’s amenities. Sold for 695,000 by Michelle Balog and Sherry Juneja, with the buyer represented by Rebecca Brooks, this bi-level loft features lovely polished concrete floors and a gas fireplace. Built in 1999, the 12-unit loft building is really in the heart of the city, within walking distance to downtown, South Beach, Caltrain, BART, freeways, restaurants, nightfife, museums, and a lot more.
249 Shipley is also located a block from two of SOMA’s newest developments at 900 Folsom Street and 280 5th Street. Mosso at 900 Folsom is a rental building currently under construction with planned availability this spring, and 280 5th Street is a 181-unit development still in the planning stages (no listing brokerage yet). Shipley is also a couple blocks from a planned new 112-unit development at 99 Rausch (1140 Folsom Street).
Ana Rubke and Edie Narrido sold a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo at The Palms for $620,000. The condo, 555 4th St. #602, features a courtyard view, a mini-balcony, hardwood floors, and access to the Palms’ luxury amenities. Leased parking is available, although the building’s location on the borders of SOMA, South Beach, and Mission Bay and proximity to BART, Muni and Caltrain means you might not even need a car. The Palms is directly along the path of the new Central Subway, so will soon have even easier access to other parts of the city. A new development at 246 Ritch Street was recently completed behind the Palms; the 16-unit building is all rental studios.
Lofts for sale in SOMA:
- The Clocktower: 461 2nd St. #557T, 1bd/1ba, $1,495,000, listed by Michelle Balog
- 139 Welsh St. #2, 2bd/2.5ba, $949,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- 1488 Harrison St. #201, 1bd/2ba, $699,000, listed by Dirk Kinley (in contract)
Condos for sale in SOMA:
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #2113, 2bd/2ba, $1,295,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #602, 1bd+den/1ba, $695,000, listed by Kevin Gueco
- SOMA Grand: 1160 Mission St. #1502, 1bd+den/1ba, $799,000, listed by Kevin Gueco (in contract)
- 310 Townsend St. #209, 2bd/2ba, $975,000, listed by Dirk Kinley (in contract)
Mark Choey just sold a 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condo at The Infinity: 301 Main St. #22E for $1,315,000. The south-facing condo in Tower One features inward-curving walls of windows with partial water views plus the Infinity’s usual luxury finishes like Studio Becker cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, a Thermador refrigerator, high-end Bosch appliances, and travertine tile. The master bedroom has two closets and is located on the opposite side of the unit from the second bedroom for privacy and separation of space.
The iconic Infinity was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and built by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity’s signature all-glass exterior and round, undulating corners makes it one of the most distinctive projects in all of San Francisco. The complex includes a a full suite of luxury amenities and services and is located one block away from the Embarcadero on Folsom Street in South Beach/Rincon Hill.
In South Beach, Marcus Lee and Todd Montgomery sold a 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo at The Watermark: 501 Beale St. #14E. Billy Lane and Dirk Kinley represented the buyer of the 759 sq. ft. unit, which features city skyline, Bay Bridge, and bay views as well as upgraded hardwood floors and designer lighting updates. The condo sold for $730,000 with deeded parking included. The Watermark is a South Beach luxury high-rise building half a block from the Embarcadero and walking distance to both AT&T Park and the Financial District.
A cluster of new developments are going up near The Infinity and The Watermark; the second tower of One Rincon Hill (rentals) is almost complete, 45 Lansing (rentals) will be opening its first tower soon, 340 Fremont is about to start construction (expected completion late 2014, listing brokerage TBD), Park 181 at 181 Fremont is under construction (listed by The Mark Company, expected completion 2015), and Polaris Pacific, the listing agency for Lumina at 201 Folsom (next door to The Infinity) is doing their first round of preview tours now.
Condos and lofts for sale in South Beach:
- 310 Townsend St. #110, 3bd/2ba, $1,250,000, listed by Michelle Ye and Gertrude Villanueva
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #7H, studio/1ba, $725,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #716N, 1bd+den/1ba, $750,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- 170 Off Third: 177 Townsend St. #1124, 1bd/1ba, $649,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #1026, 1bd/1ba, $639,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #526, 1bd/1ba, $625,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- 200 Brannan St. #426, 2bd+den/2ba, $2,099,000, listed by Vi Pavlicevich (in contract)
- The Towers: 88 King St. #906, 2bd/2ba, $1,125,000, listed by Tiffany Combs (in contract)
- The Watermark: 501 Beale St. #15G, 2bd/2ba, $1,049,000, listed by Todd Montgomery and Marcus Lee (in contract)
- Bridgeview: 400 Beale St. #604, 1bd/1ba, $699,000, listed by Dirk Kinley (in contract)
Todd Montgomery sold a tri-level live/work loft in the Showplace Square Lofts building in Potrero Hill for $1,400,000. The 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom loft at 370 De Haro St. #B10 is a block from the Potrero Whole Foods and walking distance to Caltrain. It also has direct access to the building’s promenade just off 16th Street, which makes it ideal for use as a startup office or showroom. Showplace Square Lofts is a 28-unit upscale boutique building constructed in 2000 in a great Potrero Hill location between Mission Bay and the Inner Mission; next door is a complex of restaurants including Market & Rye and Sally’s Diner, and a World Gym is just across the street. The building is just a few blocks away from upcoming new development Onyx on the corner of 17th Street and De Haro Street. Exclusively represented by Paragon Real Estate Group, Onyx’s sales center will be starting previews next week.
Currently for sale in Potrero Hill:
- 776 Wisconsin St., 4bd/2.5ba, $1,495,000, listed by Hector Orozco
- The Potrero: 451 Kansas St. #528, 2bd/2ba, $949,000, listed by Kendra Wall
- The Potrero: 451 Kansas St. #387, studio/1ba, $499,000, listed by Kendra Wall
- 1379 Kansas St., 3bd/1.5ba, $949,000, listed by Michelle Ye (in contract)
A 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor condo at the Arterra sold for $815,000, listed by Dirk Kinley. 300 Berry St. #915 features unobstructed city views, a balcony, and upgraded floors and kitchen cabinetry. Arterra was designed to become San Francisco’s first LEED-certified green high-rise community, with luxury amenities yet Earth-friendly construction and finishes. Its Mission Bay location is walking distance to AT&T Park and the waterfront, with easy access to Caltrain and freeways.
Arterra is located across Mission Creek from Mission Bay’s newest condominium development, Arden, which is currently under construction with the sales office’s opening planned for late April or early May. Arden developer Nat Bosa also built Madrone and its sister building next door, Radiance, creating a mini-community of luxury condos just a few blocks from South Beach and AT&T Park.
Condos and lofts for sale in Mission Bay:
- 175 Bluxome St. #107, 2bd/1.5ba, $679,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- 175 Bluxome St. #101, 1bd/1ba, $599,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- 175 Bluxome St. #320, 2bd/2ba, inquire for price, listed by Dirk Kinley
- 235 Berry St. #706, 2bd/2.5ba, $1,695,000, listed by Joshua Lawrence (in contract)
- 235 Berry St. #406, 2bd/2.5ba, $1,445,000, listed by Joshua Lawrence (in contract)
On the other side of the Bay, in El Sobrante, Climb agents Marcus Lee and Marco Wan sold a home at 5558 Woodview Drive in the Carriage Hills subdivision. The 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with a family room, 2-car garage and front and back yards sold for $475,000. The house is located on a semi-private street with easy access to Orinda BART, the Pinole Trader Joe’s, schools, and public transit.
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.