Climb Real Estate sold properties all around the Bay Area in the last week, including a condo in Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights, a loft in South Beach, a TIC in Mission Dolores, a condo in Candlestick Point, and a single-family home in Brisbane.
Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights
This week’s showcase sale is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at 3828A 19th Street, just a few doors from Dolores Park. Sold for over $350,000 over the asking price at $1.45M and listed by Danielle Lazier, the top floor Victorian condo features period details combined with modern upgrades and a deck with downtown San Francisco views. The flexible floor plan includes folding doors between the two bedrooms, making the second bedroom (with a fireplace and bay window) perfect for a library, office, or den, and there’s also a fainting room that could be used as a home office, nursery, or fabulous walk-in closet. A clawfoot tub in one bathroom and an oversized jetted tub in the other offer the best of both worlds.
Currently for sale in Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights:
400 Spear St. #212 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor brick and timber loft in the Harbor Lofts building in South Beach. Sold for $894,000 by Michelle Balog with the buyer represented by Mark Choey, the original conversion loft features original wood beams, a wall of exposed brick, west-facing loft windows, and a pitched ceiling with an exposed wood truss. Also known as 101 Harrison Street, The Harbor Lofts is a loft conversion complex in one of San Francisco’s oldest warehouse buildings. Originally known as the Hathaway Warehouse, this building was constructed in the 1850s and converted into 46 live/work lofts in 1996. The lofts are ingeniously configured around a two-story courtyard lined with mature palm trees and a common deck area with a barbecue. The Harbor Lofts community is conveniently located near some of San Francisco’s largest employers, tech companies and the financial district. South Beach is home to AT&T Park and some of the city’s best bars, clubs, and restaurants including the award-winning Ferry Building.
Currently for sale in South Beach:
- The Infinity: 301 Main St. #21F, 2bd/2ba, $1,599,000, listed by Mark Choey
- The Infinity: 301 Main St. #18A, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,495,000, listed by Mark Choey
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #5E, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,195,000, listed by Marcella Bartolini and Mark Choey
- 170 Off Third: 177 Townsend St. #511, 2bd/2ba, $1,149,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher
- Portside II: 403 Main St. #320N, 2bd/2ba, $1,100,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- South End Lofts: 1 Clarence Place #4, 2bd/1.5ba, $1,049,000, listed by Gabriel Rojas
- 28 Clyde Street, 3bd/1ba, $799,000, listed by Melody Hultgren
- The Infinity: 338 Spear St. #9H, 1bd/1ba, $845,000, listed by Mark Choey
- Harbor Lofts: 400 Spear St. #118, 1bd/1.5ba, $799,000, listed by Dirk Kinley
- Baycrest: 201 Harrison St. #620, 2bd/2ba, $779,000, listed by Michelle Ye
- The Infinity: 333 Main St. #5E, 2bd+den/2ba, $1,349,000, listed by Michelle Balog and Mark Choey (in contract)
- The Towers: 88 King St. #424, 2bd/2ba, $1,150,000, listed by Sherry Juneja (in contract)
- Bridgeview: 400 Beale St. #808, 1bd/1ba, $699,000, listed by Kristen Stuecher (in contract)
Jessie Lee just sold 198 Dolores St. #6, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom TIC three blocks from Dolores Park and one block from the newly opened Whole Foods. The top floor corner unit has updated hardwood floors and overlooks Dolores Street’s lush palm trees. Sold for $659,000, the remodeled flat includes a fireplace, track lighting, crown molding, double-paned windows, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. It went for $60,000 over asking with multiple offers (previous coverage here).
Jessie Lee also sold a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in Candlestick Point at 301 Crescent Court #3201 for $400,000. With the buyer represented by Kent Chen, the 804 sq. ft. condo includes a balcony and treeline courtyard views. It’s located close to upcoming new development that will include additional retail space and neighborhood amenities, raising property values in the area.
Currently for sale in Candlestick Point:
56 Mono Street is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Brisbane, sold for $625,000 by the team of Jessie Lee and Kent Chen. The house features an extended floor plan with city approval and large windows showcasing mountain views. An eat-in kitchen with marble floors, a large backyard with fruit trees, and a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom, and a 2-car garage with an extra storage room complete the home.
For more information about upcoming listings, new developments, and the current real estate market, contact an agent today.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.