Jessie Lee just helped her buyers purchase a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at 170 Off Third in South Beach for $745,000. Her buyers work in South Beach and were looking for their second home for their commute; Jessie Lee nailed it, finding their home at 170 Off Third just one block away from the buyer’s workplace.
This particular 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features a chef’s kitchen with an upgraded backsplash, granite countertops, stainless appliances, customized lighting fixtures, a washer and dryer in the unit, a large walk-in closet, an extra den space and of course 1-car parking.
170 Off Third (177 Townsend Street) was created with detailed thought and consideration. Artistic touches abound, filling the common area with sculptures and design touches unique to San Francisco. Active community events for home owners takes place on the second Thursday of every month in the Clubhouse (such as a recent food and wine pairing presentation by a local sommelier).
- South Beach 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo
- Hardwood floors
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, stone counters, gas range, drop pendant lighting and kitchen island
- High-end washer and dryer in unit with extra den area
- Two walk-in closets
- Additional storage
- Oversized windows, customized paint and lighting fixtures
- 1-car deeded parking
- Easy access to T Muni rail line, Caltrain, buses, freeways and other public transit
- Roof deck
- Hot tub
- Barbecue area
- Clubhouse with gourmet kitchen
- Located literally steps to AT&T Ball Park, The Embarcadero Waterfront, restaurants, shops, public transit, Caltrain, freeways and much more!
Jessie Lee is a certified REO professional and continues to broaden her professional network of REO networks agents, lending institutions, RE asset managers, and professional investors. Jessie is an urban loft, high-rise condominium, and single-family home expert. She works tirelessly with a skilled and specialized team of real estate professionals to locate and market only the most attractive and ideal properties for each of her valued clients. She is a skilled negotiator with a penchant for value. She has a firm, effective negotiating style and a growing list of satisfied clients.
If you are interested in another 2-bedroom condominium in the South Beach area or other new developments in San Francisco, contact Jessie Lee at 415.518.6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.