Jessie Lee just helped her clients buy a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with a large patio at the Arterra for $675,000. She says:
“The moment we walked in the door, we knew that this was the place for my client. This particular one bedroom condo has an exclusive large patio, which was exactly what my client wanted, and the south-facing windows have great natural sunlight. There was another competitive offer that we just barely beat, but after one month in escrow, we finally closed, and my clients are looking forward to enjoying their new home.”
- Mission Bay 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo
- Hardwood floors in kitchen, carpet in bedrooms
- Granite counters, gas range with stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry
- High-end washer and dryer in unit
- Extra den area
- South-facing windows
- Nice sized outdoor exclusive use patio
- Oversized windows, customized paint and lighting fixtures
- 1-car deeded parking
- Easy access to T Muni rail line, Caltrain, buses, freeways and other public transit
- Eco-friendly amenities
- Rooftop deck
- Gym off barbecue area with panoramic views
- 24-hour security and front desk
- Guest suite
- Located literally steps to AT&T Ball Park, The Embarcadero Waterfront, restaurants, shops, public transit, Caltrain, freeways and much more
Jessie Lee is a certified REO professional and continues to broaden her professional network of REO networks agents, lending institutions, RE asset managers, and professional investors. Jessie is an urban loft, high-rise condominium, and single-family home expert. She works tirelessly with a skilled and specialized team of real estate professionals to locate and market only the most attractive and ideal properties for each of her valued clients. She is a skilled negotiator with a penchant for value. She has a firm, effective negotiating style and a growing list of satisfied clients.
If you are interested in another 1-bedroom condominium in Mission Bay, South Beach or other new developments in San Francisco, contact Jessie Lee at 415.518.6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.